We are looking for talented and professional people to add to our Restoration Team!
As a member of the Restoration Team, you will work with a group of people, all doing specific tasks and following instruction from a Supervisor. These team members will be asked to be able to perform tasks including:
- Prepare estimates and legal description of project.
- Process estimates and update CRM with documentation.
- Schedule appointments for project and production manager.
- Process initial project information relating to certified payroll, billings and other pertinent project information.
Prep billing file
- Complete the process of preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisor’s instructions.
- Complete Daily assigned tasks.
- Responsible for Personal Documentation of hours and work performed on a given shift
- Practices on-the-job safety and encourages safety amongst the labor force.
Water & Mold Remediation Technician:
- Completes the process of preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisor’s instructions.
- Possesses the communication skills and experience to direct laborers in the restoration protocols.
- Resourceful in initiating results in time savings and cost savings for the project.
- Experience with Commercial and Residential projects.
- Possesses a comprehensive skill set that includes repair work to:
- Minimal framing
- Cabinet Installation
- finish/trim work
- sheet-rock installation or repair
- Dedicated administrative support for the Project Managers, Estimators, and Directors in the assigned department
- Provide Support in the following areas:
- CRM Electronic Entries for all potential jobs
- Process Bids through our CRM
- Contract Review
- Screen and direct calls
- Possess all-around skills for both commercial and residential restoration projects.
- Long-term Career Opportunity
- Kitchen & Bath remodeling experience is a must.
If becoming a Restoration Team Member sounds like a good fit, we invite you to submit an application and tell us a little more about you.
Consider a Career with DKI
You’ll end every day with knowing that you’ve genuinely helped someone. This fuels the passion we’re looking for in individuals. Being at the forefront of disaster restoration, you’ll find yourself helping people out of tough situations each and every day. We’re in the business of restoring lives.
No one can do it all alone. No matter your position at DKI, you are a member of an elite team.
DKI has experienced a lot of growth in its forty years, and there is still more to do! That growth extends to the DKI Team. The position you receive at DKI isn’t where you need to stop. Our team members are always informed of new positions and opportunities and there is no limit to how far you are driven to go. We value our team and the hard work, motivation, and effort they put forth every day.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)